Doctor Who - Blood of the Daleks Part 1 - The Eighth Doctor Adventures

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen zum Thema Cookies finden Sie hier und in unserer Datenschutzerklärung

• Doctor Who - Blood of the Daleks Part 1 - The Eighth Doctor Adventures

Inhalt:
      "People of Red Rocket Rising, my fellow citizens. Our long night is over. I've been contacted by a benevolent people. They too have known great trials, but they have overcome them and made it their mission to help others do the same. They have offered us refuge, and passage to the nearest human worlds. They have the resources, and the patience and compassion, to evacuate every one of us. My fellow citizens, my friends, rescue is at hand!"
      This is the first part in a two part story.

Sprecher:
      Siehe Cover

Bestellbar bei:
      Amazon
    • Am 11.03.2016 erschien:

Inhalt:
      "People of Red Rocket Rising, my fellow citizens. Our long night is over. I've been contacted by a benevolent people. They too have known great trials, but they have overcome them and made it their mission to help others do the same. They have offered us refuge, and passage to the nearest human worlds. They have the resources, and the patience and compassion, to evacuate every one of us. My fellow citizens, my friends, rescue is at hand!

Sprecher:
      Paul McGann (The Doctor)
      Sheridan Smith (Lucie Miller)
      Hayley Atwell (Asha Gryvern / Martez)
      Nicholas Briggs (The Daleks)
      Kenneth Cranham (Tom Cardwell)
      Anita Dobson (Eileen Klint)
      Gerry O'Toole (Lowell)
      Katarina Olsson (The Headhunter / Computer)

bestellbar bei:
      Amazon

OTR-Fan